This is designed for anyone who works with or has the potential to work with someone with epilepsy. It provides knowledge on the main effects of epilepsy and the importance of supporting service users to take their prescribed medication.
- What Epilepsy is and how it is caused.
- How to recognise at least three types of seizure and how they present
- Know how to safely care for someone having a seizure
- What documentation is required following a seizure
- Understand how behaviour changes may affect the individual as a result of epilepsy